Slider Specifications:
Age: Young Adult
Sex: Male


I deviated the shape from Hermi's Slider a little for more of a cute but masculine type of look.
This was super quick and easy to make, so I might take more requests if I like the idea ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Model Credits:
Skin: Subaxi/Watermelon | MCV Non-Default
Eyes: Escand | Oh My Tiffany
Hair: EA | Duck's Tail
Eyebrows: MissBonBon | 15 Eyebrows for TS3

Categories:

42 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Great Jasumi ^_^ Have you played Sims Medieval?
    There's Brow forward & Brow inner width slider in medieval, maybe you like the idea :D Thanks

  2. Tanyuu says:

    This is awesome! Thank you so much!

  3. had been dreaming to get the male version for a long long time, glad it's out now
    thank you very much

  4. Anonymous says:

    Thank you! I really wanted one!))

  5. Chicago says:

    I was waiting for the male version. Thanks so much!

  6. Tanyuu says:

    Hate to ask them after you've made this possible (YAY!), but could you make it for all ages in the future? Maybe do that for the female one as well? You're doing so many other projects (omg skirt accessories for men!!) that I don't want to seem like I'm asking this to be done right now. XD

  7. 부디 says:

    It's so nice of you. :)

  8. Sackgirl says:

    Oh thank you so much for this. I didn't have much use for the female version as i mostly make male sims. Thank you. You're teh best : )

  9. Anonymous says:

    On pressing the "download" button on the link provided, I am redirected to a screen that says "403: Forbidden". =(

  10. Anonymous says:

    Maybe you should just upload ALL of your models! They are sooooooooooooooooooooo nice. :D

  11. Jasumi says:

    Geeze, the bandwith is down on everything. -_- I'll have to update the blog soon.

    In the meanwhile, use this:

    http://www.mediafire.com/file/sbqg6bp6baoga1s/Hermi_LipSlider_YAM.zip

  12. Al says:

    Thank you for sharing!

  13. Anonymous says:

    Thanks so much! =D Ever since this came out for females, I've been pining for a male version.

  14. Thank you Jas for converting this slider for males. (hugs)

  15. Anonymous says:

    In my game it shows the slider but when I play around with it, it doesn't seem to change anything. Do I have something downloaded that isn't making it work?

  16. Jasumi says:

    It only works for young adult males at this point

  17. Anonymous says:

    I'm having the same problem as "outspokenx". I play around with the slider, but it doesn't change anything. I also have the tuning sliders, to have bigger effect. And I'm patched to the latest version, and I'm running Pets. Can you tell me what the problem is? :(

  18. Jasumi says:

    Are you moving the slider called "Hermi Lip"?

    If so, I don't have a clue what's wrong >_>

  19. Anonymous says:

    Hi Jasumi

    This is the slider I was looking for for a male sim I am doing. Thanks for converting it for males. Can you give the link for the beard the male model is wearing. It is perfect for that sim. You can PM me on MTS. Thanks a mill. Audrey

  20. 松香飛 says:

    HUGE thanks!!Happy new year!

  21. Chrissi says:

    I LOVE this, and it's such a good detail for accurate celebrity likenesses, too!

    I know I'm late to the party here, but I was wondering if you could enable this for adult males and possibly adult females as well? Teens would be great, too. I don't want to bother you, but I have no idea how that sort of thing works. ^^;

  22. Jasumi says:

    Don't worry, you're not bothersome ^^

    I've been trying to do (convert the slider) that for a while, but I kept getting distracted and doing something else. lol I will try to get it done, ok...?

  23. Chrissi says:

    Thanks, I appreciate it! =D

  24. MissMikki says:

    Simscave is gone! I can't find it :(

  25. MissMikki says:

    JK I found it, just was the wrong link that's all :)

  26. Anonymous says:

    hello.. thank you for this slider.. it made a difference in my male sim.. but can i ask where can i find the female version of this? thank you in advance..

  27. :( I cant get to the female ones! Im so sad now </3

  28. Anonymous says:

    Does it work for Adults too? Or just YA?

  29. Anonymous says:

    I really love your creations! They're cool XD
    But unfortunately, this slider has been removed. :(

  30. Unknown says:

    ^ Use this instead: http://www.mediafire.com/file/sbqg6bp6baoga1s/Hermi_LipSlider_YAM.zip

    Jasumi says so :)

  31. Anonymous says:

    THE LINK IS BROKEN :(

  32. Anonymous says:

    thank u!

  33. what happened to the link and the pics? Not sure what happened so I can follow where you're going.
    foxsportsgo.com/firetv

  34. If you are new user or exiting user of QuickBooks accounting software and looking for the QuickBooks technical support to fix the QuickBooks Errors or issues.If yes than you have come to right place as we provide efficient technical support service to customers who show complete faith in us. With our efficient and highly qualified team ,we never disappoint our customers.

    The Service we offered are following:
    QuickBooks Error 12152
    QuickBooks Error C224
    QuickBooks Error 1712
    Sage 50 Error code 30
    QuickBooks Data File Updating Error


  35. If you are new user or exiting user of QuickBooks accounting software and looking for the QuickBooks technical support to fix the QuickBooks Errors or issues.If yes than you have come to right place as we provide efficient technical support service to customers who show complete faith in us. With our efficient and highly qualified team ,we never disappoint our customers.

    The Service we offered are following:
    QuickBooks Installation Errors
    QuickBooks Update error 1603
    Sage 50 Error 1721
    Sage 50 Error 1324
    Sage 50 Error 1603

  36. Nice post!

    Worried About QuickBooks Error ?Get in touch with QuickBooks expert for instant solution.
    Click Here to know how to fix QuickBooks Error 1904

    Dial on QuickBooks Error Support Number +1-855-977-7463.

  37. Unknown says:

    Nice Blog !
    Our experts at QuickBooks Customer Service Number make sure that all your queries are answered on the same working day in these troubled times.

  38. I saw your Blog, i really Like your Content, it summary is such a great summary, I am thanks a lot for share this summary.
    Bellsouth Email Login Page

  39. "Hello Sir I saw your blog, It was very nice blog, and your blog content is awesome, i read it and i am impressed of your blog, i read your more blogs, thanks for share this summary.
    AOL Mail Not Working"

  40. Gerry Max says:

    Gmail has a flexible sorting system that lets users sort emails according to their received date. This is especially if you want to quickly check emails received on or around a specific date. To sort Gmail by date Android, open your Gmail app on your Android and tap the filter icon to open the Gmail search panel on the right-hand side of the Gmail search box.

  41. Gerry Max says:

    How to Resolve Verizon Email Not Syncing on Android?

    If automatic syncing is not working on your Android, you can manually sync your Verizon account. This forces your email app to search for new emails on your device and download them. So, to solve Verizon email not syncing Android, open the Settings app of your Android and select the option 'Accounts.' Now, choose the email account where you have sync issues.

Leave a Reply